Last Updated 26th June 8:00PM
SMA is OPEN for ALL services including 24/7 access commencing Saturday the 27th of June:
- PT as normal
- Group Classes
- Unsupervised training 24/7
- Additional Cleaning and Hygiene measures remain in place
- DO NOT attend the gym if you are unwell or have been unwell in the last TWO weeks
- Bring a towel, our team will be enforcing a NO TOWEL no workout policy.
- On ENTRY sanitise hands
- On EXIT sanitise hands
- During your time in the gym remain 1.5ms away from any person you do not currently live with
- On finishing your session, disinfect your specific equipment used for that session using disinfectant provided.
- Please bring your own resistance band, booty band and Yoga Mat if you have one
Is the gym open?
- The gym is open and available for all services including 24/7 access. Additional cleaning and hygiene measures remain in place.
I am a paying member of SMA, how do I book a class?
- If you’re a group training member, please book for classes as normal. Please note Non group training members are no longer able to attend classes for free from the 8th of June 2020. You are welcome to attend classes either by upgrading your membership or by paying the casual attendance fee of $15 per session.
My membership is currently on hold can I attend the gym?
- Our services are only available to active paying members. Please contact us to reactivate your membership. Also please note that tagging your access keytag on any reader at the gym will reactivate your membership.
I’m a currently not a member of SMA but I would like to train, what can I do?
We welcome you to stop by during our staffed hours for a tour or a chat. You can also view more information on our membership options here.
I would like to pay for a single class
You are very welcome to attend and pay the casual rate for a single class. The class fee is $15 per session payable prior to the start of the class.
How many people can attend a class at once?
To ensure sufficient space for our group fitness members to train safely we are limited to 20 places per class.
How much does a membership cost?
- A membership for group training is $33 per week which includes unlimited classes, access to our online academy and access to the gym for unsupervised training. Our regular membership for access to the gym is $18 per week. All of our membership options are available here.
- Please note that all new members are required to have a $60 mandatory 1-1 coaching session with one of our coaches (you will receive a custom training program and have your coach take you through it).